The 1st ever endurance challenge in the Visayas is finally back! The Cebu 600 Ch…
The 1st ever endurance challenge in the Visayas is finally back! The Cebu 600 Challenge 2017!
It is an endurance riding event for motorcycle owners & enthusiasts. It is NOT a RACE but a Challenge.
It is a challenge to test your endurance level, safety awareness and navigational skills and finish the 600 km route within 12 hours.
It is open to all bikes, from scooters, underbones, backbones, standard bikes, enduro, motard, cruisers, adventure bikes, sportsbikes, naked bikes, 3 wheeled motorcycles and others as long as it is duly registered with LTO and has all the lights functioning.
It is not a race so we will not award 1st place, 2nd and 3rd nor will we award any top 5 or top 10 finishers. We will only award Finishers Certificates but you are allowed to make announcements basing on your time of arrival at the Finish. But please prioritize your SAFETY ,
Anyone can join as long as you have a valid drivers license.
REGISTRATION IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!
HIT up on the “SIGN UP” button
or go directly to this link to fill up your form
also. dont forget to secure a waiver and have it SIGNED!
and send it to email@example.com
download link for the waiver
A1. Registration Procedure
1. Fill out registration form – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSenqPPcYun-ocD7lSbBjpigL-KvX5y-1OG3yP6r7I9RjvYT1Q/viewform
2. Remittance (LBC, Palawan, MLhuillier, Cebuana Lhuiller)
Name: Jon Dave Lepatan
Location: Cebu City
Local Cebu Registration
– PITLANE RESTOBAR (A. S. Fortuna St, Mandaue City, Cebu)
3. Please keep your receipts / transaction slips. DONT THROW IT!
4. Read, understand and sign waiver form.
download waiver here:
also downloadable at the files section
5. Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Deposit slip (receipt)
– Signed Waiver form
A2. Registration Reminders
1. Deadline for registration is on August 13, 2017
2. Rider’s Number will be on first come first serve basis (confirmed payment and registration)
3. Random numbers will be assigned to registrants after June 30.
1. SAFETY is our top priority.
2. Again. THIS IS NOT A RACE. It’s a test of Riding Skills & Endurance. We obey all Traffic Laws and Observe Road Courtesy at all times.
3. Please make sure your motorcycle should be on TIPTOP condition.
4. Pre-ride inspection to all motorcycles before jump off.
5. Follow all traffic rules at all times.
6. Please follow the designated event route.
7. Please prepare yourself both physically and mentally. Have enough rest.
8. All participants should stop at all designated checkpoints to have their passport/ID stamped and signed. Missing checkpoint stamps would mean disqualification
9. Please don’t lose your ID/passport or you would be disqualified
10. Plan your gas stops to ensure you dont ran out of fuel.
11. Cut-off time is 12hours from Jump-off.
12. Start and Finish line is at Sugbo Grounds SRP, Cebu City.
Date: August 19, 2017
Venue: PITLANE RESTOBAR
– Welcome Remarks
– Introduction to Sponsors, Marshalls and Volunteers
– Pre Pride Inspection
– Send-Off Procedures
– Checkpoint Procedures
– Riding Tips
D. SEND OFF
Date: August 27, 2017
Venue: Sugbo Grounds SRP, Cebu City